BPAP HO Peak Inspiratory Pressure 4-30cmH20, EPAP 0-4-25cmH20, Modes: S, S/T, CPAP, T, PCV, MWAPS , FiO2 monitoring 21%-100% automatic adjustment of FiO2%.
Features of Medical Non-invasive Ventilator series:
1) 4.5 inch color touch operation display screen.
2) Imported turbo fan, light weight, millisecond response.
3) ST2 synchronousIntelligent Trigger Technology, multiple conditions fusion, and multiple decision-making algorithms to ensure human-machine synchronization.
4) The patient, Volume Waveform, and Pressure Waveform can be displayed at the same time. Color separation display status: Red means the machine triggers the Inhalation Waveform according to time, Green means the patient actively triggers the Inhalation Waveform, and White is the Expiration Waveform. It can also digitally display the patient's real-time Tidal Volume, minute ventilation, leak volume, Peak Inspiratory Pressure, Peep Pressure, and patient's spontaneous breathing frequency/standby frequency. With air leakage compensation function, the air Supply Pressure is 40 cmH2O, and the compensation amount can reach 60L/min;
5) PC Mode shields the Exhalation Trigger Sensitivity, which is used for patients with shallow breathing or excessive tension;
6) With power-on self-check and fixed air leakage test function to ensure the stability of the machine during use;
7) Various types of masks are available to ensure accurate Air Leakage Compensation;
8) MVAPS mode can be selected in the menu to achieve the Target Tidal Volume, and the machine adaptive pressure mode;
9) Complete alarm function, and display the alarm content on the screen at the same time to facilitate clinicians to diagnose the alarm status in time.
Six treatment modes:
S Spontaneous breathing mode
T Time control mode
ST Autonomous Time Dual Control Mode
CPAP single-level Positive Airway Pressure, three levels of comfort adjustable
PC pressure control mode for shallow breathing
MVAPS Target Tidal Volume mode